In order to transport the cardan shaft safely, a few points should be noted:
1. Use a thick nylon rope and lift belt, protect the ends of the shaft when using the steel rope.
2. In order to transport the cardan shaft at the horizontal state, if the requirement is not reached, appropriate protective measures should be taken in the course of transport to prevent the spline from slipping off the axis.
3. Do not touch the cardan shaft with your hands, there is a serious danger of injury!!
4. Avoid vibration and impact during transportation and storage.
5. The cardan shaft must be stored in a dry place.
Copyright © Jingjiang Huading Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved