Drum Gear Coupling With Brake Disc
· Model: PGCLK Type
· Norminal Torque: 630N. M - 112000N. M
· Allowed Rotation Sppeed: 4000rpm - 1200rpm
· Connection: Keyway & Shaft hole
· Shaft Hole Diameter(d1,d2,dz): 20mm - 210mm
· Shaft Hole Length (L): 52mm - 352mm
· Applications: Metallurgy, mining, lifting and transportation industries, petroleum, chemical, general machinery and other heavy machinery shaft drive.
PGCLK type drum gear coupling with brake disc is suitable for use with disc brakes for the occasion, allowing positive and negative direction of rotation. So it is especially suitable for heavy load situations where load, speed and direction change frequently, and transmit nominal torque of 630-112000Nm.
1. Double drum-shaped tooth structure, can compensate for a larger axis offset;
2. The brake disc is arranged at the passive end of the coupling, the weight of the brake disc and the working brake load and vibration are completely supported by the half coupling, thereby improving the meshing performance of the drum teeth during braking;
3. The maximum braking torque is not restricted by the structural strength of the coupling, safe and reliable;
4. Compact structure, brake disc cooling conditions are good;
5. Plug-in brake disc can be quickly be replaced without having to remove the device.
Copyright © Jingjiang Huading Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved